Real Estate Tip of the Week: Set a Marketing Plan
With 2020 in full swing, it’s important that you lay down a real estate marketing plan that will help drive future leads and put you ahead of the game.
While it may sounds daunting, we’ve got the tips to help you out.
Content marketing is all about providing real-time information that buyers and sellers are looking for – this doesn’t always have to be statistics on the real estate market, but rather, could also be any new developments taking place in your local area, open houses your hosting in a new neighborhood, or even networking events that you’re attending!
Why is market planning important?
- You become the local area / neighborhood / real estate guru – people recognize your brand, your name, and know to reach out to you.
- You show potential buyers and sellers how knowledgeable you are on the market, and how you will go above and beyond to secure their transaction.
- You create a flow of business where repeat buyers and sellers come back to you – or refer you to others.
Here’s how you get started:
It helps to have a clear idea of where you want to go and what you want to achieve. Do you want to increase traffic to your listings? Do you want to increase the amount of clicks on your blog? Do you want to reach more people through a specific social media platform?
Be sure that you are setting realistic and attainable goals. You don’t want to feel defeated!
You’ll want to schedule how often and when you’re developing and posting content. Stick to a routine schedule, so consumers can expect when to see a post from you.
Here’s a link that shows the best days and times to post to social media.
What do you post?
Be sure to make it fun – get eyes on your page or your profile! Whether it’s posting a Boomarang on Instagram, uploading a video discussing the latest stats on Facebook, or sharing a thought-provoking article on LinkedIn – make it engaging and make it fun.
Here are some content ideas:
- A home preview (video, Instagram live, photos on your FB album)
- Q & A Sessions (this would be best through a “live” feature – through Instagram where consumers can type in questions)
- Setting up for your open house
- Discuss the process of purchasing or selling a home
- Show any new developments that are happening within the community (a new coffee shop, restaurant, bar, business building, etc.)
Once you have your marketing plan set and scheduled, stick with it! It’s important to be consistent, and of course, to engage.
Want more real estate tips? Check out Alliance Title’s Blog here.