Alliance Title COVID 19 Signing Procedures
Ada County has been moved back to Phase 3 due to COVID-19. Our signing procedures are current and listed below.
We remain committed to providing a consistent level of service while supporting the health and safety of our customers and employees.
For our clients:
If you answer “yes” to any of the 3 questions below, then the signing appointment will need to be postponed until appropriate quarantine timeframes have been met, or another means of signing is established.
- Have you or household family members returned from international travel within the last 14 days or from an area identified as a “hot spot” within the USA? Check out the hot spots here.
- Have you or household family members had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you or household family members experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
If you answer “no” to all 3 questions, then we can proceed with a signing appointment. To comply with safety recommendations, along with any state requirements relating to the COVID-19 virus pandemic, we must enforce social distancing policies for all signing appointments, until further notice.
In-Branch Signing Procedures (by appointment only):
Please take a moment to review our COVID-19 ‘by appointment only’ In-Branch Signing Procedures, which will allow us to continue to provide closings in a safe manner for our staff and clients while being in compliance with current social distancing requirements.
Preparing for your appointment:
- Bring a photocopy or email photo of the front and back of your identification card
- A new pen will be provided for you.
- Have a cell phone with you and make sure your Escrow Officer knows the number.
- Only those individuals required to sign documents will be allowed at the appointment.
- When you arrive, remain in your vehicle and call us to check in. The check in phone number will be provided prior to arrival.
- When your signing area is sanitized and available, we will call or text you and meet you at the door to verify your identity
You will be directed to a signing area where you will find the following:
Documents to be signed,
Flash drive/envelope containing copies of documents for your records,
An unused pen.
Someone from our Escrow staff will be available to answer questions about the documents while maintaining CDC-recommended social distancing procedures.
Other Potential Options for Signing Appointments:
If you answer “no” to all 3 questions related to COVID-19 listed above and are in a position to proceed with a signing appointment but are not comfortable coming into our branch to sign, please reach out to the branch to discuss other potential signing options. Please note: options will vary based on location.
Remote Online Notary (RON)
We are able to offer Remote Online Notary for certain types of transactions. Inquire with your branch to see if using a Remote Online Notary is an option available for your signing.
Please talk with your escrow officer to check availability and options for mobile notaries in your area.
We value your business and endeavor to provide exceptional customer service. During this time we will be balancing service with efficiency and limited contact. We appreciate your grace as we navigate through this difficult time. Thank you for placing your trust in us.